- To scoff at death and evil and to find the truly good life (Deut 30:16-20).
- To bear fruit all year long and never have to rake leaves (Psalm 1:1-6).
- To get to go on the Lord’s camping trip (Psalm 15:1-2).
- To gain the sweetest treasure (Psalm 19:7-11).
- To get good flood insurance (Matthew 7:24-27).
- To be the one God brags about to all his friends (Eph 2:4-10).
- To remember what you should look like (James 1:23-24).
- To get to share all the good stuff with God’s people (3 John 5-8).
- To prove that God really does love you (Rev 3:19).
- Because everybody else is doing it (Rev 7:9-10, 13-14; 14:1-5, 19:6-8).
It’s worth it.
Not to mention the opportunity to fulfill your purpose in life by bringing glory to the only Lord who is worthy of all praise (1 Cor 10:31).
What other reasons can you think of?