I was so proud yesterday when this photo showed up on my Facebook timeline.
Some students, who lead Bible studies for DiscipleMakers Christian Fellowship at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, have been reading Knowable Word together, and they took my challenge from page 42 to make 50 observations of John 3:16. They sent me a photo of this autographed white board to show the fruit of their labors.
My favorites are:
- #2: “God” is the subject
- #6: “Whoever” – excludes no-one
- #11: “Love” is past tense
- #16: “For” – connector (back to Moses & serpent in verse 15)
- #22: “God gave” = a choice
- #28: “Believe” = theme of John
- #41: Simplicity
Great job, Huskies! Does anyone else want to flex those observation muscles and give it a try?