I’d love to work with you to help more people get to know our God and Savior Jesus Christ.
To that end, I’d like to publish guest posts of any type that help ordinary people learn to study the Bible. I’ll take Bible studies, musings on Bible study methods, reviews of books that interact with the Bible, or tips for teaching the Bible to others. Feel free to suggest new categories I haven’t considered, as long as they will help ordinary people learn to study the Bible.
To submit a guest post, please follow these guidelines:
- Please read the blog’s vision, assumptions, and method to make sure your post fits the site. If your request for a guest post has nothing to do with helping people learn to study the Bible, I will assume it to be spam and will process your request accordingly.
- Your post should be 500-850 words long. If your idea can’t fit in that space, you may divide it into parts. I will consider publishing a short series of 500-850 word posts.
- I’m happy to accept posts that you’ve published or submitted elsewhere, as long as you hold the rights to them.
- Email your post to email@example.com along with a short bio (including links to your blog, Facebook page, etc.).
- I will decide whether your post is a good fit. I know it takes time to compose a post, but the fact that you submit it doesn’t obligate me to publish it. I’ll let you know my decision within 2 weeks.
- If you don’t receive a response after 2 weeks, please feel free to check back about your submission.
- I may edit the post for spelling, grammar, and clarity, but I’ll get your approval on the final draft before publishing it.
- If I publish your post, you keep the rights to it and are free to reuse it elsewhere.
Thank you for partnering with me to help ordinary people learn to study the Bible!